Thursday, November 25, 2010

We have ARRIVED :)

We have finally arrived in Cape Town!! Yay!!  It is absolutely beautiful here!!!  The only problem is: Joey still has the bad infection on his leg L  I informed the leaders this morning that he needed to go to the Dr. as soon as we arrived in Cape Town tonight, but when I told them again they said they didn’t make an appointment so he would need to go tomorrow.  This wasn’t going to fly with me because I had already told them and I was EXTREMELY worried about him :/ After pushing for this option, they took us to a medical center where they put him on a heavy dose of antibiotics, told him not to walk for the next two days, and asked him to come back in two days.  We will stay the night at the Bible institute tonight and we will both begin our home stays tomorrow night!! We are so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment