Thursday, September 30, 2010

Safari Weekend!!

Soo.. sorry that we have been lagging on the posting!  School is CRAZY right now!! We are half way through so we only have 3 weeks left of the intensive part!!  Africa is still awesome!!  Me and some of the girls went to a dance fitness class last night and I am so sore today I can hardly walk!! haha But it is so nice to be able to just go on walks and relax when we aren't doing homework!  Joey and I have both enjoyed not being consumed  with the busyness of life back home!  We definitely miss the food from back home, our friends from central park, our church, friends and family, but we are definitely loving South Africa too!  Me and Joey are going on a safari this weekend so hopefully we will see lots of animals and get good pictures!!! We are both currently trying to work on some homework before we leave tomorrow so I am not going to write much, but I am going to post some pictures of the animals that Joey saw on his biology trip and of the monkeys around here and stuff like that!!!  Hope everyone is doing well!!! We love you all!!


this is what Joey saw on his bio field trip ( he will have to tell you more about one of the giraffe's on their trip)

zebra from Joey's field trip

some trees

Monkeys that live with us :)

some buck that I saw when I went on a morning walk with some friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment