Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HOOT THE HOOTER! :)

this is a picture of our whole group the day we arrived in South Africa

This is a picture of me and Joey with the Zulu prince!!



this is a picture of the monkeys eating crystal light packets that they stole from some of the girls i live with!!  The monkeys broke into our chalet and stole them!!



an interesting fact: they call the horn of a car the "hooter"  so they would hoot it rather than honk!! haha

Also, just to add a little more detail about the service sites we have been visiting that Joey mentioned... I really enjoyed the last one we went to!  I sat and talked with the ladies there for about an hour and they were doing some beadwork because they make and sell jewelry in the local community.  I would love to be able to go back and work with them and the children, so we will see where God leads me.  If anyone would like us to buy anything specific for you while we are over here let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment